- Arrange a newspaper article about the event where Kvelb Theatre is namely mentioned.
- Where it can be performed: terrain suitable for the size of the puppet and its required movements
- Space required for preparation: minimum of circa 10×10×10 m, parking-lot type area suitable for truck manoeuvres, without cables hanging over the place
- Puppet dimensions: height circa 3 m, width circa 2 m, length 8–10 m
- on the rope: 5 hours puppet and ropes + 2 hours soundcheck and lights, disassembly 2 hours
- on the wheels: 3 hours puppet + 2 hours soundcheck and lights, disassembly 1 hour
- Electricity: 380 V and 220 V within 10 metres
- Length of the performance: about 60 minutes (can be 10–60–120 minutes during the whole day)
- Special effects: open fire, smoke, pyro effect
- Performance start: at daylight or at night, also can start at dusk
- Requirements: find suitable places for mounting the ropes or the support columns. Make sure there are no cables in the air etc. on the dragon’s path!
- Number of performers: 4–5 people
- Technicians: 5–6 people
- Transport: VW Crafter 35 combi (7 m) + a trailer (8 m)